Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beauty Tip: Drink Water!

Hi My Loves! I have arrived back in my home town...Seattle, WA :). The weather is beautiful here! But I miss my family in New York. :( Anyway, today's quick little beauty tip is to drink TONS of water. Studies show that you are supposedly supposed to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day! Which is insane, but extremely good for you. Since your body is made up of nearly 80% water, it is essential to stay hydrated. It also has so many beauty benefits! Those who drink water throughout the day - when you wake up, before breakfast, before lunch, before dinner, before you go to bed. That's what I am attempting to do! :) It also builds your complexion! (Yes! don't need a face brightener) it is such a healthy benefit, and beauty benefit! It clears up your acne, too! It's something I like to call free, and ''natural'' makeup!

This is my favorite water bottle! It has a built-in filter so the water tastes better, and is more healthy to drink out of!

http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/D9C87D7E.jpg       



No comments:

Post a Comment