Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beauty: Summer Favorites

Hi Loves! It's my last, and 4th day here in Vermont. :( I'm heading back to New York in a few hours for a 5 hour drive, yikes! Anyway, I'm so excited to blog today because I am going to be doing my Summer Favs for 2011. Here they areeee!! (I'll list them)

 -Nars Silk Road Duo Eyeshadow in ''Silk Road:''I absolutely adore this product for Summer. In fact, I loved it so much I did a separate review of  it about 2 blogs down. This duo consists of 2 elegant, fun shades of pink. There is one rosy color, and a light sheer pink for all over lid. Hands down one of my favorite duos of all time. It's perfect for Summer also, because it is such a natural look!:)

-Nars Laguna Bronzer: My absolute and all time favorite bronzer! But it's even better for Summer. I love this because it gives you the most natural ''glow'' I use my Mac116 which is a smaller blush brush, and I apply it on my temples, the bridge of my nose, and the sides of my face. It doesn't make you look cakey either. I love this.

-Water: Although this is a given, I felt the need to include it because it is such an essential. Hydration during Summer is absolutely key. Especially if you are doing active things like: Swimming, Boating, Kayaking etc...I like to use just a regular water bottle, or a re-usable canteen of water.

- Havainas Flip Flops: I love these flip flops! They are SO comfortable. I have them in Black and Tan, and I absolutely love them. I wear them all the time in Summer and they are perfect for lounging around, or even strolling around the mall.

- OPI's Nail Polish in ''Sweetheart:'' This is a gorgeous light pink shade that glides on your nails. I love love love it for Summer! It gives your nails an ''innocent'' look. I use it for my fingernails.

- Essie's Nail Polish in ''Cute as a Button:'' I tend to use more light colors for my fingers, and bright colors for my toes. So this is a bright coral/pink color that looks amazing on nicely tanned Summer skin. Bright fun colors are a must!

- Luna Energy Bars: These are the best protein bars I have ever tried. I am usually very picky about protein bars because they some times taste artificial and fake...But these are far from that. They are so yummy, while being so healthy! They are the perfect treat to throw in your purse, or beach bag.

- iPod Shuffle: This is my perfect little source of music. It's portable, adorable, and convenient. You can use it while just lounging on the beach, or even taking a road trip. It clips onto your clothes so easily and you don't even have to carry it! Love this!

You guys tell me your Summer Favorites! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment