Monday, July 18, 2011

Little Obsessions - Audrey Hepburn

Hey Lovelies! So I've come up with a new name for random things that I'm currently obsessed with. It's called ''Little Obsessions.'' Let me know if you like the name!

So, Audrey Hepburn is definitely my current favorite actress! She is so beautiful, and admirable. Her movies are also classy, and classic. My favorite Hepburn movie is a tie between My Fair Lady/Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Favorite Audrey Quotes:


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn 
 
 "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
Audrey Hepburn
 
 Here is also my ultimate favorite and classic picture of her in Breakfast at Tiffany's:

No comments:

Post a Comment