Thursday, July 14, 2011

Review: Nars Silk Road Duo

Hello Lovelies!
This is my review on the Nars ''Silk Road'' Duo eyeshadow. This consists of two rosy/pink colors that are perfect for Summer, or even just going out. The lighter pink color is extremely sheer, so I use it as a highlight (under brow, and inner corners). The rosy color I use as an all-over-lid shade, I love it! The only downside is the chunks of glitter..the shade is beautiful, but the glitter is so amateur. So what I do, is before I am applying the shade I tap my brush on the side and all the glitter falls off! Revealing a beautiful rosy color. :) I love this duo for Summer, and highly recommend it for a natural pink look.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg1XTS-Nm0y292aShXfsy24i95T0cNhFtQXnYaka_ztwGJa0xVkfkSPbgJDuU8R5_71Sv9QS4faeCkonJt6v3rl8RSkRT8hCDl_ZKpekbyGtHY7rDgej0NY5mkjKhjpPr7k0XhoGlWKwuk/s400/Nars+Eyeshadow+Duo+Silk+Road.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment