Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm in Vermont!

Hi Loves! I am currently in Vermont, yay! The scenery here is amazing. My Aunt owns 3 cabins on a property right on the edge of Lake Champlain. The lake is so clear, and we even have our own little personal edge on the lake. The town of Charlotte is so fun and cute! it is super country, super small, as if it never left the 1940's. It is also super close to the beautiful town of Burlington/UVM. :) I love this town because it is so quiet, and has that nice ''at home'' feel! Since we are right near a Lake there are so many things to do...Including Kayaking, Swimming, Boating and so much more. I even took a little morning bike ride down to the beach! It's gorgeous here.

Here is a picture of Lake Champlain (the view that we get straight from our cabin window)

http://user.pix.epodunk.com/VT/loserarmstrong_1181.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment