Saturday, July 23, 2011

Favorite Summer Nail Polish (for Toes & Nails)

Hi My Loves! WOW! My hair is completely freaking out from this humidity. I swear, it is like over 100 degrees! Anyway, this blog today is about what I have been lately wearing as a toe nail polish, and on my fingers. The colors match so well together since they are different shades of pink. They also look stunning on tanned skin.  I tend to like soft/pastels/neutrals on my nails, and bright, bold colors for my toes. That is why these colors together create a perfect look!

- What I use on my toes: Essie's Nail Polish in: ''Cute as a Button'' It is this bright, bold shade of coral pink.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/luuux-original-files/bookmarklet_uploaded/19510753_7IUVxoL4_c.jpg

What I Use On My Fingers: OPI's ''Sweetheart'' Which is a soft, matte baby pink shade. Which also contrasts well with a bright coral color.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgA1Q7u90cZpvciVDKzs2xf86LXV52MKlBztJlpD1e0KkRNAGWVgXImIS_ZqXdRokaOdKaCayO7WR81teMA2FBObsZwv3oCiOAfDK2gYNWBv0KNBXaYZ49SKnH6UhW8gEtZjt3DHiilzIUV/s1600/sweet+heart.jpg

- I hope you guys enjoyed this blog, and are ready for bright and neutral Summer colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment