Friday, July 15, 2011

Beauty: Would You Rather?

Hi Lovelies! It is such a beautiful Summer day here in NYC. I decided to do this tag because it sounded like so much fun. So definitely check it out :) I'll link the questions down below so if any of you would like to do the tag as well, you are more then welcome to!
 
  1. Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress? Be seen wearing a really see through dress! Although everyone could ''somewhat'' see your ''parts'' I think it is so much better, instead of your butt falling all over the place. Plus, you could somehow cover yourself up with the see through dress, you can't really cover your tucked in underwear!
  2. Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued? Lipstick on teeth! Although the fake lashes part would never apply to me, considering I don't wear fake lashes. But that would be much more embarrassing! At least if you have lip stick on your teeth you just don't smile. :)
  3.  Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face? Mascara! My lashes are naturally really dark and some times, I don't even wear mascara. Whereas, since I have quite dark skin the blush would really show up. 
  4. Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow? I would definitely wear the frosty blue eyeshadow. At least you could play it up a little bit! But light lipstick, and dark lipliner you can't make look good at all.  
  5. Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer? Hmm, this is a tough one...But I would have to say wearing foundation two shades too light. Because foundation blends really well into your skin, so I don't think it would be extremely noticeable. Whereas, bronzer would be dark spots all over your face.
  6. Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out? Eww ketchup! Definitely running into the guy that broke my heart on a bad hair day and when my skin is freaking out. Because I wouldn't really care to look good since he hurt me! Plus, it would most likely just be a ''pass-by'' and he would hardly notice. 
  7. Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair? Wake up with perfect red-carpet worthy hair. First off, I don't really have any ''celeb dream'' plus, I would HATE being followed around by the paparazzi 24/7! But who wouldn't LOVE red carpet worthy hair every morning? :)
  8. Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna? This is a kind of irrelevant question? But, I would chose delicious lasagna. Because musky armpits? That's just gross.
  9. Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year? Cell phone. I love my cell phone, but I could not live without my makeup for a year. I would be so insecure!
  10. Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all? No makeup at all. Because I think it's fine to show a guy you all ''naturally'' haha, it would not be best, but oh well. Plus, if you end up dating him he is bound to see you without makeup anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment